The Voice Winner Craig Wayne Boyd Welcomes Son Graydon Scott — See His First Photo!
The Voice winner and his wife Taylor welcomed their second child together on Thursday evening
The Boyds are officially outnumbered!
Craig Wayne Boyd and his wife Taylor welcomed their second child together — a son named Graydon Scott Boyd — in Nashville on Thursday, Dec. 28, his rep confirms to PEOPLE exclusively.
Arriving at 10:18 p.m., Graydon, whose name honors Boyd’s great-grandfather, weighs in at 6 lbs., 4 oz. and measures 19 inches long.
“Tay, Jax, Kota and I are proud to announce that last night, Graydon Scott was welcomed into our home and hearts,” the singer, who turns 39 Sunday, tells PEOPLE. “The last week of December will forever be a huge week in the Boyd family … #BoydsRus”
The couple’s new baby boy joins big sister Dakota Lynne, 2 on Sunday, and Boyd’s 5-year-old son Jaxon from a previous relationship.
Want all the latest pregnancy and birth announcements, plus celebrity mom blogs? Click here to get those and more in the PEOPLE Babies newsletter.
“We will soon be #outnumbered #babyboyd,” a sign reads next to the family, while Jaxon holds onto a rope binding the parents-to-be. Meanwhile, Dakota is perched on her dad’s shoulders, and “IT’S A BOY!” can be seen written on a window in blue.
FROM PEOPLETV: Former Bachelorette DeAnna Pappas Stagliano Is Already Dreading Her Infant Son’s Future Wedding
At the time, the country singer-songwriter told PEOPLE exclusively, “Taylor and I are thrilled about the arrival of our new #BabyBoyd! We’re so blessed.”
He added jokingly, “I think my son is more excited that it’s not another sister!”
- Reporting by SARAH MICHAUD
- Inspired by Her Cancer Struggle, Kan. Teacher's Class Brings Holiday Cheer to Pediatric Patients
- Kamala Harris’ Husband Doug Emhoff Says He Won’t Be an Adviser If She’s V.P.: ‘I’m Her Husband, That’s It'
- Down Syndrome Advocate Oakley Peterson on How Her Son's Diagnosis Changed Her Family
- Ashley Graham Says She Wasn't Afraid to Have Sex Again After Baby: 'Furniture Is Just Rearranged'