Camila Alves' breezy SoCal style
Brazilian model Camila Alves, 25, is expecting her delivery surprise with actor Matthew McConaughey,38, any day now. And while we've enjoyed watching her bump grow, it'sbeen even more fun admiring her effortless sense of style — she'srarely been photographed in the same outfit twice. From cotton maxi-dresses to tanks and jeans, the mom-to-be is the epitome of California chic.
Click Continue Reading for a timeline of our favorite looks!
- February 14: A month after announcing her pregnancy, Camila attended the Fendi store opening in Beverly Hills, wearing a dress by the designer (above).
- May 11: The Brazilian beauty, displaying a noticeable bump, transitions from day to night while out in California. Outside in the afternoon, she wore a casual T-shirt and jacket combo, slipping into a sleek black dress and long-sleeved blazer later that evening for dinner at Nobu in Los Angeles with Matthew.
- May 16: Out shopping in Malibu, Camila sports a funky, patterned mini-dress, gladiator-style sandals and her signature oversize shades (left).
- May 17: The model looks ethereal in a white cotton v-neck tee and peasant-like skirt, belting her outfit just below her baby bump while running errands in Los Angeles.
- May 18: Stopping in at a friend's home in Malibu, Camila dons a lightweight white tank dress and silver gladiator-style sandals.
- May 23: A patterned white sweater, jeans and sneakers are all the 25-year-old needs on a shopping trip to Babies ‘R' Us in Calabasas, CA.
- June 7: Camila glows in a purple tube-style maxi-dress paired with flip-flops, worn while out and about in Los Angeles.
- June 19: Visiting her doctor in Santa Monica for a prenatal checkup, Camila steps out in one of her favorite outfits, a lightweight green maxi-dress that perfectly complements her skin tone (right).
- June 22: For a day at the beach in Malibu with Matthew and his buddies, the mom-to-be covers her teeny-weeny bikini with a stretch cotton shirt and patterned orange sarong.
Which of Camila's looks is your favorite?