Around the Web...
Some links for your Wednesday afternoon:
- Despite economic woes, many parents aren’t giving up on lavish birthday parties for their children — ABCNews.com
- Unsurprisingly, Generation Y moms are the most tech-savvy yet — MinOnline
- A study claims children most in need of vitamin supplements aren’t receiving them regularly — CNN.com
- Doctors in the UK are facing moral issues when it comes to younger women freezing and storing eggs — Guardian
- Women who have higher levels of a hormone produced by the placenta during pregnancy may be at a greater risk for PPD — EurekAlert