Around the Web...
Some links for your Friday afternoon:
- Update: Kelly Rutherford will be able to take son Hermès Gustaf Daniel, 2, to New York City through March, a judge rules — People.com
- When the joy of pregnancy in underdeveloped countries turns to heartache — CNN.com
- Women are more adept than men at identifying “cute babies” — Daily Mail
- The First Lady objects to dolls named “Sasha” and “Malia” — UPI
- Peanut butter and product recalls are on the rise due to the salmonella scare — Health.com