Around the Web...
Some links for your Thursday afternoon:
- No surprise here: A study claiming cereal consumption was linked to conceiving a boy is proved false — Scientific American
- President-Elect Barack Obama pens a letter to his daughters Malia, 10, and Sasha, 7, about what to expect in the years ahead — People.com
- Update: A young boy named Adolf Hitler is taken from his parents by Family Services — NBC
- Working from home isn’t for every Mr. Mom — CNN.com
- The New Yorker takes a look at the history of breastfeeding — New Yorker