Around the Web...
Some interesting links for your Monday afternoon:
- A majority of moms give up on breastfeeding after six months — New York Times
- What’s the rudest thing a passerby has said to you while you were pregnant? — lilSugar
- A controversial "baby factory" opens in Poland, offering babies born by surrogates to wannabe-parents for $22,000 per child — Daily Record
- The woman who helped raise Madonna’s son, David Banda, passed away over the weekend — People.com
- There was an upsurge of planned births and weddings in China on the day of the Olympic opening ceremonies, 8/8/08 — MOMformation
- Cool Mom Picks launches its Back-to-School Shopping Guide — Cool Mom Picks