Cassadee Pope is moving on.
The Voice winner has been quietly dating Nashville star Sam Palladio, PEOPLE confirms. The pair, who have been spotted around Music City recently, attended Maren Morris and Ryan Hurd‘s wedding together over the weekend.
“Watched my two buds get married yesterday. My heart is so full for you @marenmorris & @ryanhurd,” Pope captioned a photo of herself and Palladio. “Also, I’ll pay you later for being my date, @sampalladio.😉”
A rep for Palladio didn’t immediately return PEOPLE’s request for comment, while a rep for Pope had no comment.
Pope, 28, ended her engagement to All Time Low drummer Rian Dawson last summer after seven years together, while Palladio — who plays Gunnar Scott on the CMT series — previously dated Nashville costar Chaley Rose.
Pope watched Palladio, 31, perform with his costars Sunday at the Grand Ole Opry as part of the Nashville Farewell Tour, ahead of an April run across his native U.K. with Clare Bowen, Chris Carmack, Charles Esten and Jonathan Jackson before the show’s series’ finale on July 26.
- Want to keep up with the latest from PEOPLE? Sign up for our daily newsletter to get our best stories of the day delivered straight to your inbox.
Meanwhile, the “Think of You” star will be back to her old stomping grounds shortly as she returns to The Voice — which she won in 2012 — as Kelly Clarkson‘s adviser. Pope is scheduled to appear April 2, 3 and 9.
“Going back to The Voice is like coming home,” the Grammy-nominated singer said in a statement Tuesday. “It was such an honor to give advice to these incredible artists alongside Kelly. Having done exactly what they’re doing, I felt this urge to let them know the nerves are normal and to just breathe through it all.”
She continued, “If a past Voice winner came back to advise me during my season, it would’ve been extremely welcomed! I can’t wait for everyone to see these artists in action.”
Pope will release her latest song, “Take You Home,” this Friday. “Can’t wait for you all to hear it,” she captioned a video on Twitter, sharing a behind the scenes clip.
- Chrissy Metz Was 'Emotional' to Learn About Mandy Moore's Pregnancy: It Was 'Really Special'
- Zach Braff Says Nick Cordero's Wife Amanda Kloots Is One of 'the Strongest Human Beings I Have Ever Met'
- ‘I Don’t Think It’s a Blessing’: Hundreds of COVID Survivors and Their Loved Ones Send Open Letter to Trump
- Meet the Man Who Styled Jackie Kennedy and Marilyn Monroe's Hair — But Never Shared Their Secrets