Megan Fox Hopes Brian Austin Green Divorce Happens 'Quickly' as She Plans 'Future' with Machine Gun Kelly
The actress filed for divorce on Nov. 25 and is ready to move on
Megan Fox is ready to move on.
"Megan has planned to file for divorce for a while. She and Brian already agreed to a custody plan so Megan hopes the divorce will happen quickly and be uncomplicated," a source close to Fox tells PEOPLE.
Three days before her divorce filing, Fox made her red carpet debut with boyfriend Machine Gun Kelly, 30, at the 2020 American Music Awards. The relationship between the Transformers star and the rapper (whose real name is Colson Baker) appears to be getting more serious.
"They are making plans for the future and want to live together. Megan has been taking things slowly though to make sure her sons are doing okay," says the source.
Fox and Green currently share custody and the kids had Thanksgiving celebrations with both parents separately. The Jennifer's Body actress also waited several months before introducing her boys to Kelly.
"They are getting to know him now," says the source. "Megan’s sons are her number one priority."
- with reporting by Pernilla Cedenheim
- 90 Day Fiancé’s Big Ed Claims Ex-Fiancée Rose Is 'in a Better Financial Situation' Because They Met
- Witness to Shooting of Lady Gaga's Dog Walker Ryan Fischer Details Aftermath of Armed Robbery
- 90 Day Fiancé's Big Ed Opens Up About Being an Inspiration to People with Klippel Feil Syndrome
- Coco Rocha Takes Us Behind the Scenes at Christian Siriano's NYFW Runway Show