Katherine Schwarzenegger ‘Is Still on Such a Happy High’ After Honeymoon with Chris Pratt
The couple relaxed in Hawaii after tying the knot in early June
Following their June 8 wedding in Montecito, California, Chris Pratt and Katherine Schwarzenegger celebrated their marriage — and his 40th birthday — with a romantic honeymoon on the Hawaiian island of Lanai.
The Avengers: Endgame star and the lifestyle blogger and author, 29, vacationed at the oceanfront Four Seasons Resort Lanai, which features a golf course, yoga studio, two free-form pools and nine restaurants.
“Katherine is still on such a happy high from the wedding and the honeymoon,” a source close to the daughter of Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver tells PEOPLE in this week’s issue. “She still can’t believe that she and Chris are married.”
RELATED VIDEO: A Look Back on Chris Pratt & Katherine Schwarzenegger’s Whirlwind Romance
While Pratt gears up for future movie projects, Schwarzenegger, who plans to change her name, will continue to focus on her charity work, according to the source. The pair also hopes to give the actor’s 6-year-old son Jack (from his first marriage to Anna Faris) a sibling.
• For more on Chris Pratt and Katherine Schwarzenegger, pick up the latest issue of PEOPLE, on stands Friday
“It’s really such a beautiful relationship,” the source continues. “Katherine can’t wait to have a family with Chris.”
- Married at First Sight First Look: Meet All the New Couples from Season 12
- Andi Dorfman Announces New Workout App Andorfins to 'Take the Intimidation' Out of Running
- Supermodel Coco Rocha Welcomes Daughter Iley Ryn: 'It Was Love at First Sight for Everyone'
- DWTS: Carrie Ann Inaba Reveals 6 Reasons Why Season 29 'Was One of My Favorites' of All Time