Jennifer Aniston Loves Her World Right Now, Says Source: 'She Knows She Lives a Very Fun Life'
The actress is excited for her new TV show, The Morning Show, and loves spending time with her close group of friends.
The actress, who split from Justin Theroux last year, recently jetted to her favorite vacation spot in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico to enjoy a relaxing vacation with Courteney Cox and pals to celebrate Cox’s birthday.
“She knows that she lives a very fun life,” a source tells PEOPLE. “She’s extremely grateful for it all.”
For more on Jennifer Aniston, pick up this week’s issue of PEOPLE on newsstands now.
To add to the fun, is her new Netflix film Murder Mystery with good pal Adam Sandler in which they play a married couple who go on a European vacation and become suspects in a murder. While filming they travelled to gorgeous locations such as Lake Como, Italy.
“It was like being at summer camp,” Aniston told reporters adding that she was thrilled to re-team with Sandler, her costar in 2011’s Just Go with It. “It’s just like no time had passed. Well, except he is a lot older now,” she joked.
* With reporting by Linda Marx
- Vanessa Lachey and Ryan McPartlin Share an Almost-Kiss in Once Upon a Main Street Sneak Peek
- The Moment This Summer When Barack Obama Felt (Almost) Like He Was a Normal Person Again
- Never Have I Ever's Maitreyi Ramakrishnan Shares Her Favorite Holiday Gifts for Teens
- Paul Anka, The Masked Singer's Broccoli, Shares the Current Artists He Thinks Will Stick Around