Walmart's Early Black Friday Deals Are Already Selling Out — Here's What You Can Still Shop
Save big on the Instant Pot, Roomba vacuums, and more
Black Friday is known for being one day of the year when shoppers can score some of the best deals. But you don’t have to wait until after Thanksgiving to start saving — Walmart just dropped tons of early Black Friday deals!
The retail giant kicked off its Black Friday Deals for Days promotion earlier this week, not only offering customers the chance to get the best prices of the season on sought-after items, but also to get a head start on their holiday shopping. These are some of the earliest Black Friday deals we’ve ever seen from Walmart, and people are definitely taking advantage. While some of its best offers — like these $5 bath towels and this digital air fryer — are already sold out, there are plenty more to save on.
Here’s how it works: Throughout the month of November, Walmart will be dropping three batches of exclusive deals that will be available for a limited time (or until they sell out). While most of the offers will be exclusively online, there will also be select savings in-stores. Shoppers can use Walmart’s new contact-free curbside pickup service to pick up their online orders.
During its first deals drop, you’ll find unbeatable savings on fashion, beauty, toys, electronics, and home products — prices start at just $5. Here are 10 of the best early Black Friday deals you can shop at Walmart right now:
- Scoop Women's Balloon Sleeve Crewneck Sweater, $19.99 (orig. $29)
- Time and Tru Women's Packable Puffer Jacket with Hood, $19.99 (orig. $24.96)
- Circus by Sam Edelman Gretchen Shearling Hiker Boot, $59.99 (orig. $99.99)
- Layer 8 Women's Active 7/8 Camo Printed Leggings, $10.96 (orig. $14.96)
- Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer And Volumizer Hot Air Brush, $48.88 (orig. $59.99)
- Instant Pot Viva 6-Qt. Pressure Cooker, $49 (orig. $99)
- iRobot Roomba 670 Robot Vacuum-Wi-Fi Connectivity, $177 (orig. $329.99)
- Shark Navigator Upright Vacuum, $98 (orig. $199)
- Hoover WindTunnel XL Pet Bagless Upright Vacuum, $48 (orig. $89)
- Cra-Z-Art Be Inspired Cra-Z-Loom 3 in 1 Rubber Band Bracelet Extravaganza, $10 (special value)
Some of our favorite deals are in the fashion department, which is up to 30 percent off right now. We’re eyeing this lightweight packable puffer jacket and this chic balloon-sleeve crewneck sweater that are both on sale for only $20. Plus, there’s a really adorable pair of Sam Edelman shearling-lined hiker boots for $40 off. And if you’re a beauty fanatic and don’t already own the super popular Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer Brush, you should definitely add it to your cart while it’s less than $50.
For those looking to cross one chore off their list, we recommend scooping up the iRobot Roomba 670 vacuum while it’s $177, which is cheaper than it was during Amazon Prime Day. The tiny round smart vacuum has advanced powerful suction that sweeps up dirt, dust, debris, and hair, making it ideal for people with pets. There are a number of other floorcare devices on sale as well, like this Shark upright vacuum that’s a whopping $101 off and this Hoover WindTunnel upright vacuum that’s now less than $50. Shoppers will also find the black stainless steel Instant Pot for half-off.
If you’ve been wondering when Walmart starts Black Friday, the answer is right now — and there are already so many amazing deals! The first round of savings end tomorrow, November 7, but with prices this low, they’ll likely sell out before then. But there are plenty more to come! Keep this page bookmarked as we’ll be updating it when Walmart’s new round of Black Friday deals drop on November 11 and November 25. But for now, scroll down and start saving!
Buy It! Scoop Women's Balloon Sleeve Crewneck Sweater, $19.99 (orig. $29); walmart.com
Buy It! Time and Tru Women's Packable Puffer Jacket with Hood, $19.99 (orig. $24.96); walmart.com
Buy It! Circus by Sam Edelman Gretchen Shearling Hiker Boot, $59.99 (orig. $99.99); walmart.com
Buy It! Layer 8 Women's Active 7/8 Camo Printed Leggings, $10.96 (orig. $14.96); walmart.com
Buy It! Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer And Volumizer Hot Air Brush, $48.88 (orig. $59.99); walmart.com
Buy It! Instant Pot Viva 6-Qt. Pressure Cooker, $49 (orig. $99); walmart.com
Buy It! iRobot Roomba 670 Robot Vacuum-Wi-Fi Connectivity, $177 (orig. $244); walmart.com
Buy It! Shark Navigator Upright Vacuum, $98 (orig. $199); walmart.com
Buy It! Hoover WindTunnel XL Pet Bagless Upright Vacuum, $48 (orig. $89); walmart.com
Buy It! Cra-Z-Art Be Inspired Cra-Z-Loom 3 in 1 Rubber Band Bracelet Extravaganza, $10 (special value); walmart.com
Do you love a good deal? Sign up for PEOPLE's Shopping newsletter to stay up-to-date on the latest sales, plus celebrity fashion, home decor and more.
- You Only Have 24 Hours to Save Majorly on Kylie Jenner's Lip Kits
- This Kardashian-Loved Body Care Brand Just Launched a Heavenly Hydrating Oil for Your Face, Hair, and Body
- These Anti-Slip Pads Are the Trick to Keeping Rugs from Sliding When Vacuuming
- This Celeb-Loved Skincare Brand Is Having a Rare Sale — Including the Exfoliant Meghan Markle Once Raved About