The 20 Best Things Under $20 to Buy Online This Weekend
So if you're planning to do some online shopping this weekend, you'll want to check out our curated list of the best things you can buy under $20. You'll find everything from fashion to beauty to home items from places you probably already love to shop, like Amazon and Nordstrom, as well as some other cool brands like Parade, Lezat, and Wild One.
The Best Things Under $20 to Buy This Weekend
- Row A Scoop Neck Long Sleeve Tiered Mini Dress, $18.73 (orig. $24.97)
- Nest Footwear Perforated Strappy Sandal, $19.97 (orig. $29.95)
- Maskc Bella Floral Face Masks 10-Pack, $18
- BP. Crop Cami, $10
- Amazon Essentials Relaxed Fit French Terry Fleece Jogger Sweatpant, $19.90
- Parade Universal Brief, $8
- Nine West Cozy Faux Fur Slipper, $16 (orig. $39)
- Daily Ritual Women's Jersey Short-Sleeve Scoop Neck T-Shirt Dress, $18.90
- Briogeo Scalp Revival Stimulating Therapy Massager, $16
- Rosen Tingling Mud Mask, $18
- Yankee Candle Large Jar Candle Lilac Blossoms, $16.88 (orig. $27.99)
- Wild One Triangle Tug, $16
- Food Huggers Reusable Silicone Food Savers Set of 5, $12.95
- Lezat Pistachio Super Soft Face Mask, $16
- Rifle Paper Co. 2021 Strawberry Fields 17-Month Large Planner, $10.20 (orig. $34)
- Totally Bamboo Salt Box, $12.99
- Goodee x Graf Lantz Wine-O Wine Glass Markers, $19
- Wild One Twist Toss, $10
- Evolvetogether Tokyo 7 Gray Face Masks, $8.97
- Buff Experts Srsly Buffed Dry Brush In-Shower Exfoliating Gloves, $10
Anyone looking for some new spring styles should scoop up this long sleeve tiered mini dress; it's a great transitional piece for those days when temperatures are fluctuating. We're also loving this baby pink cropped tank top that would look cute with these highly reviewed tie-dye joggers as a casual WFH outfit that's only $30. Also, PSA: Hollywood's favorite skin-friendly face mask brand just added some new pretty seasonal prints to its collection — and you can get a pack of 10 for $18.
Shopping early for an under-$20 gift for Mother's Day? We suggest this floral- print 2021-2022 planner that's more than half off right now, or this revitalizing scalp massager for all hair types that's only $16. These reusable silicone food savers that store sliced fruit and veggies would also make a great eco-friendly gift.
Since National Pet Day is this Sunday, April 11, we've also included a few finds to treat your furry friends, too. Popular pet brand Wild One recently released its dog toys in a lilac color for spring, including the best-selling Triangle Tug for $16. You can also get the company's Twist Toss that bounces during active play — and extends the life of chews post-play — in the same pretty hue.
As we said before, nothing here will cost you more than $20, so if you've been looking for a sign to treat yourself, this is it. Keep scrolling to shop the 20 best things under $20 you can buy online this weekend!
Do you love a good deal? Sign up for PEOPLE's Shopping newsletter to stay up-to-date on the latest sales, plus celebrity fashion, home decor and more.