The Under-$35 Amazon Prime Day Deals You Need to Shop in the Next 24 Hours
Until Amazon Prime Day 2020 kicked off yesterday, you probably were unaware of just how many things you needed. Sure, “needed” here more literally means “wanted really really badly,” but what’s the difference when prices on your coveted buys are so remarkably low? With day one of Prime Day down and just 24 more hours to go, the clock is counting down, and prices will jump back up at 11:59 p.m. PT just as quickly as Cinderella’s carriage turned back into a useless pumpkin. Some of Amazon’s biggest and best Prime Day deals have already sold out, so you’ll want to act fast when you see something you need, er, want.
Buy It! Kasa Smart Plug by TP-Link with Dual Outlet, $17.99 (originally $29.99); amazon.com
Today, you can enhance your home’s tech capabilities with an Amazon Echo for 62 percent less than normal, achieve better sleep with one of Amazon’s best-selling pillows on sale for $30, or finally flesh out that anti-aging skincare routine with a $19 vitamin C serum with over 24,600 five-star ratings. You even have the chance to score Revlon’s one-stop-shop hair drying and volumizing brush for over half off.
Buy It! Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer And Volumizer Hot Air Brush, $9.98 (originally $18.95); amazon.com
During the first half of Amazon’s two-day mega sale, Amazon shoppers hustled to buy COVID-19 essentials on sale, like top-rated thermometers and dirt cheap disposable face mask packs. But as much as health concerns were top of mind, as were self-care and work-from-home priorities, with shoppers leaning into Prime Deal deals on lifestyle-improvement items with tens of thousands of rave reviews.
Buy It! Jumbl 3-Ply Disposable Face Masks, 50-Pack, $9.98 (originally $18.95); amazon.com
Below you’ll find the nine Amazon Prime Day deals you didn’t know you needed in your life — all under $35. The bad news? You only have a few more hours to shop them (until October 14 at 11:59 p.m. PT, to be exact). Happy impulse buying!
- Echo Dot (3rd Gen), $18.99 (originally $49.99)
- TruSkin Vitamin C Serum with Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E, Witch Hazel, $19.99 (originally $29.99)
- Beckham Hotel Collection Queen Gel Pillow 2-Pack, $29.99 (originally $39.99
- iHealth No-Touch Forehead Thermometer, $24.49 (originally $34.99)
- Kasa Smart Plug by TP-Link with Dual Outlet, $17.99 (originally $29.99)
- LuLu 7+ Wand Vibrator, $31.02 (originally $38.77)
- Everlasting Comfort Seat Cushion for Office Chair, $24.17 (originally $39.95)
- Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer Hot Air Brush, $29.39 (originally $59.99)
- Jumbl 3-Ply Disposable Face Masks, 50-Pack, $9.98 (originally $18.95)
More of the Best Prime Day 2020 Deals:
- Shoppers Love This Powerful Vacuum So Much, They 'Gave Their Expensive Dyson Away'
- This Hidden Amazon Section Is Packed with Rustic Decor That Will Turn Your Home Into a Cozy Cabin
- 10 Cheap Things to Buy on Amazon for Under $10 This Weekend
- Amazon Dropped a Huge Home Gift Guide — and We Found 20 Can't-Go-Wrong Presents Starting at $10