Do you have an Oscar pool going? No? You’re not a compulsive gambler like half of the PEOPLE staffers? That surprises us.
Well, if you’re not the betting type, please excuse this very important inside information we have from Facebook.
The monolithic site looked at mentions of the nominated actors, actresses and films over the two weeks preceding the ceremony and shared the data with PEOPLE. Below, here’s who Facebook’s 750 million-plus users think are going to win – or, failing that, who should win by popular vote – at the Oscars.
1. American Sniper
4. The Imitation Game
7. The Theory of Everything
8. The Grand Budapest Hotel
Best Supporting Actor
Best Supporting Actress
1. Richard Linklater, Boyhood
2. Alejandro G. Iñérritu, Birdman
3. Wes Anderson, The Grand Budapest Hotel
4. Bennett Miller, Foxcatcher
5. Morten Tyldum, The Imitation Game
Best Animated Film
1. Big Hero 6
2. The Boxtrolls
3. How to Train Your Dragon 2
4. Song of the Sea
5. The Tale of the Princess Kaguya