Couples Watch: Miley & Liam Rekindle Their Romance over Milk & Cookies
• On-again couple Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth cuddled up on the couch in the Dragon Room, a private dining room at Katsuya in Brentwood, Calif. The two were catching up and “looked so in love,” an onlooker says, of their dinner date. According to the onlooker, Cyrus also enjoyed milk and cookies in between whispering into her Aussie beau’s ear.
• Fergie and hubby Josh Duhamel were sharing a bottle of wine and toasting with two male friends during a evening out at West Hollywood’s Chateau Marmont. The foursome sat on the patio, and seemed to enjoy each other’s company, foregoing dinner and dessert for their drinks. At the end of the night, Fergie pulled out a phone and shared several pictures with the group, while Duhamel looked at his wife adoringly. Later, the two set out – holding hands.
• In town for New York Fashion Week festivities, Jessica Simpson still made time for her favorite eatery – Dos Caminos– and her boyfriend, Eric Johnson. The couple grabbed lunch at the restaurant’s Third Avenue location, where they indulged in some margaritas and guacamole with their meal.
• After a successful performance at Yankee Stadium, Jay-Z celebrated with a bash at his 40/40 Club in N.Y.C., with his wife Beyoncé and a who’s who of guests (like LeBron James). The couple entered and walked down a main staircase together, soaking up congratulations from fans and well-wishers.
• By SHRUTI DHALWALA, JENNIFER GARCIA, LESLEY MESSER and JESSICA WEDEMEYER