Caught in the Act!
Plus: Ryan Seacrest & Julianne Hough's romantic steak lunch, Hugh Jackman and more
• Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel were in Steamboat Springs, Colo., for her friend’s wedding, and the apparently on-again duo enjoyed the weekend together. They hit up the Tugboat Grill & Pub, a local bar on a mountain, and even rode a gondola up to brunch. Says an onlooker: “There was plenty of P.D.A., and they seemed happy.”
• Ryan Seacrest and girlfriend Julianne Hough shared a romantic lunch at Chicago Cut Steakhouse. The couple asked for a private table where they shared kisses and were very cuddly, a source tells us, adding that Seacrest chose the restaurant on the recommendation of his E! colleague Giuliana Rancic. During their meal, the two shared three courses, accompanied with some Italian wine. The following night, Ranic took her own recommendation and dined at Cut with hubby Bill, as well as some friends.
• Hugh Jackman ended his summer vacation in the south of France in a big way: the actor arrived in Paris and treated his wife and kids to dinner atop the Eiffel Tower at Le Jules Verne Restaurant. Next up: the actor appeared at an advanced screening of his sci-fi boxing film Real Steel.
• Lauren Conrad hung out with bestie Lauren "Lo" Bosworth at Trousdale in L.A., arriving just before midnight. Conrad played bartender, serving up Grey Goose cocktails at their table, and also got up to casually flirt with a few male clubgoers. Says an onlooker: “She was looking to have fun,” and Conrad and Bosworth spend much of the night laughing together.
• Goodbye Beverly Hills – and hello New York City! As they rev up for season 2 of their Bravo reality show, three of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills stars – Kyle Richards, Adrienne Maloof and Lisa Vanderpump – decamped to New York with their husbands in tow for several celebrations and some good old fashioned promotion. On Sunday night, the ladies celebrated Maloof’s 50th birthday at new eatery Beauty & Essex on Manhattan’s Lower East Side. First, the three first browsed the antique shop in the restaurant’s entryway, then Maloof grabbed some free champagne and headed up to her dinner party. The next night, just as their show premiered with a slightly-reedited episode, the ladies, their husbands and Vanderpump’s dog, Jiggy, dined at Stantion Social, and shared favorites including the French onion soup dumplings, chicken and waffles and a chocolate tasting.
• By JENNIFER GARICA, PETER MIKELBANK and KIM PEIFFER