Caught in the Act!
Plus: Zac Efron's steak dinner with pals, DJ Pauly D and more
• New couple alert? Audrina Patridge and polo player Nic Roldan recently shared a romantic vacation at the Presidente Intercontinental Resort & Spa in Cozumel, Mexico. “They walked along the beach holding hands and had some wonderful dinners together,” a source says. “Nic likes her because she is a casual surfer girl,” the source adds. “She is his type.” The duo also spent time together recently in Palm Beach, Fla., where Roldan gave the Audrina star a polo lesson as she filmed her reality show.
• A chic Zac Efron dined with five guests at Fig & Olive in West Hollywood. The actor, who sported a blazer and dark jeans, tucked into a sirloin steak, while the rest of his party enjoyed signature menu items like rosemary lamb chops. The group also saved room for dessert – four of them, in fact, which they shared. Also at the restaurant that night: mom-to-be Selma Blair.
• Looks like they’re going strong! Vienna Girardi and new boyfriend Kasey Kahl popped into the American Rebel PR showroom in L.A. over the weekend, and they looked “really cute together,” an onlooker tells us. The two snuck in some smooching as they browsed the wares, leaving with some Local Celebrity T-shirts.
• Jersey Shore‘s DJ Pauly D is a repeat customer at Junior’s in New York’s Time Square. The reality star ate at the restaurant nearly two days in a row, and when he arrived the room went nuts, with fans screaming. He packed on the protein and ordered a deluxe burger and side salad with chicken, and also joked with his waiter.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, LINDA MARX, DAHVI SHIRA and JESSICA WEDEMEYER