Caught in the Act!
Plus: Kellan Lutz chats up Samantha Ronson while Lindsay ignores her, plus Justin Timberlake and more
• Mariah Carey may be in Paris to promote her new album, but the diva didn’t neglect her husband Nick Cannon. Before an intimate late-night supper at brasserie Le Boeuf sur le Toit, the duo drove across the city, stopping their limo on the Champ de Mars long enough to snap pictures of themselves outside the Eiffel Tower.
• Kellan Lutz had trouble getting into the New Moon afterparty, but the actor had no problems at Teddy’s inside the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel later that night. Spotted with Samantha Ronson, the Twilight star chatted and laughed with the deejay but went mostly unnoticed by the crowd. (Must be that blonde hair!) After their chat – the two looked like old friends – Lutz joined some pals at a table. Meanwhile, Lindsay Lohan was tucked away in a back corner, frowning as she typed on her phone. The starlet never exchanged any words with Ronson.
• Tyra Banks, getting her fro-yo fix at Eskimix in New York’s West Village. The daytime diva signed autographs as she waited for her vanilla yogurt with green tea, almonds and white chocolate. Says an eyewitness: “She was super sweet.”
• Leona Lewis celebrated her new album, Echo, with a star-studded Asics-sponsored bash at West Hollywood nightspot Hyde. The British singer chit-chatted with Justin Timberlake, posing for pictures with him as they entertained each other. Timberlake also enjoyed a brief reunion with his former ‘N Sync bandmate JC Chasez, while Lewis entertained guests like Eve and Derek Hough.
• American Idol‘s Kris Allen and David Archuleta caught John Mayer‘s intimate show at New York’s Beacon Theater in person. (The concert also aired live on Fuse.) Meanwhile, Aeromsith’s Steven Tyler was also there, sitting 20 rows back in the orchestra, with his girlfriend Erin Brady. The rocker greeted dozens of fans who approached him. “Steven was having fun, getting into John s music, and loving the attention from his fans,” says a source.
• By DAVID CAPLAN, JENNIFER GARCIA, PETER MIKELBANK and KRISTEN MASCIA