Amazon's Fourth of July Vacuum Deals Feature Dysons and Robot Vacuums for Up to $200 Off
One of the best times to invest in a vacuum cleaner is during Fourth of July sales. Thanks to retailers offering some major deals this week, you’ll probably find a brand or model of vacuum on your wishlist for a lower-than-ever price. Right now, for example, some of Amazon’s best-selling and top-rated vacuums are on sale for a limited time.
Here are 10 vacuum deals you can score on Amazon right now:
- GeeMo Stick Vacuum Cleaner, $46.05 with coupon (orig. $59.99)
- Coredy Robot Vacuum Cleaner, $123.09 with Prime and coupon (orig. $158.99)
- Tineco A10 Hero Cordless Stick/Handheld Vacuum Cleaner, $149.99 (orig. $199.99)
- Eufy Anker BoostIQ RoboVac 11S (Slim), $179.99 with coupon (orig. $219.99)
- Shark Navigator Lift-Away Professional, $199.99 (orig. $249.99)
- Dyson V7 Motorhead Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner, $290.07 (orig. $399)
- Dyson Cyclone V10 Animal Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner, $489.99 (orig. $599.99)
- Dyson V11 Animal Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, $493.99 (orig. $599.99)
- iRobot Roomba 960 Robot Vacuum, $439 (orig. $649.99)
- Dyson V11 Torque Drive Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, $592.99 (orig. $699.99)
A handful of Dyson vacuums are marked down, including the Dyson V7 Motorhead vacuum for the rarely seen price of under $300. The stick vacuum boasts over 1,300 five-star reviews from shoppers who say it’s “so much better” than traditional vacuums and a “dream come true.” Discounted Dysons tend to sell out quickly on Amazon — so if you want to take the plunge, we recommend doing so ASAP.
If you’re looking to buy a budget-friendly robot vacuum cleaner for your home, this option from Coredy is one of the cheapest on Amazon right now. The highly rated vacuum is only $123 once with the Prime discount and the $20 coupon at checkout. You can also grab Amazon’s most reviewed robot vacuum — the Eufy Anker BoostIQ RoboVac — for just $180.
These deals are only around for a limited time, so make sure you shop your favorite vacuum before these prices shoot back up.