Hilary Duff’s Chic Samsung TV That Looks Like a Piece of Art Is $800 Off on Amazon
It’s one of a million live Prime Day deals
If you don’t like the look of a clunky TV hanging on the wall, Hilary Duff has the perfect solution! When the actress and mom of two recently gave Architectural Digest a tour of her modern Beverly Hills home, she called the living room the “heart of the home,” where she and her family spend most of their time watching TV. But at first glance, you won’t see a big screen anywhere. That’s because it’s hiding in plain sight.
“I love this TV,” Duff says as she leads the camera to what appears to be a large framed piece of artwork. “It’s called The Frame — it’s a Samsung and it looks like a photograph. So you don’t even know that it’s actually a TV until you turn it on.”
The Samsung Frame TVis designed to seamlessly blend into your home decor. When turned on, it delivers stunning 4K picture quality with over 1 billion true-to-life shades of color, but when not in use, it transforms into a framed photograph or piece of art. It has a built-in brightness sensor that automatically adjusts to the lighting in any room, as well as a motion detector that can turn off the screen when you leave the room to help save energy.
Buy It! Samsung 50-inch Class Frame Series 4K Smart TV with Alexa Built-In, $947.99 (orig. $1,299.99); amazon.com
Unlike other large bulky TVs, the Frame looks sleek from all angles. When mounted, there’s no gap between the wall and the TV and there’s only one invisible cord to plug in, ultimately giving it the look of a regular picture frame. Thanks to a variety of customizable magnet bezels, you can easily find a style to match your space. Duff opted for a black frame to match some of the other elements in her living room. And you can choose from thousands of paintings and photographs or you can upload your own personal favorite family moment to feature in it. Duff currently has a photo called “The Open Sky” in hers, but she hinted that she loves having family photos around the house, too.
“[It’s] really cool because everyone has a different style,” Duff said of her unique screen. What’s even cooler is that, if you redecorate down the road (like Duff has done twice!), your TV can easily go with any of your new surroundings.
If you want to take a page from Duff’s interior design book, all sizes of Samsung’s The Frame TV are up to 27 percent off during Amazon Prime Day. You can get the 32-inch TV for as little as $477 and the 75-inch option for just under $2,200 — that’s $800 in savings.
The sleek TV may very well be the best home investment if you’re all about interior design like Duff. Grab one before this deal ends!
Shop More Samsung Frame TV Deals:
- Samsung 32-inch Class Frame Series 4K Smart TV, $477.99 (orig. $599.99)
- Samsung 43-inch Class Frame Series 4K Smart TV, $797.99 (orig. $999.99)
- Samsung 55-inch Class Frame Series 4K Smart TV, $1,097.99 (orig. $1,499.99)
- Samsung 65-inch Class Frame Series 4K Smart TV, $1,497.99 (orig. $1,999.99)
- Samsung 75-inch Class Frame Series 4K Smart TV, $2,197.99 (orig. $2,999.99)
Do you love a good deal? Sign up for PEOPLE's Shopping newsletter to stay up-to-date on the latest sales, plus celebrity fashion, home decor and more.
- Only Amazon Prime Members Can Score These Limited-Time Deals That Start at $14
- Nearly 1,400 Shoppers Love This Ultra-Soft Hooded Cardigan Coat with Pockets — and It’s on Sale for Just $34
- Amazon Dropped Its Leggings Gift Guide Filled with 100+ Comfy (and Stylish) Recommendations
- This Lift-Top Table Is a Total Space Saver — and There’s a Secret Coupon at Amazon for It