Blink and You'll Miss Them! These Are the Best Lightning Deals to Shop During Prime Day
It's day two of Amazon Prime Day 2021. In other words, your last chance to score some of the best deals of the year. To help you make the most of this massive sale, we're updating this page with the best lightning deals to shop on Amazon today.
What Are Amazon Lightning Deals?
Lightning deals are like doorbusters on Black Friday: Claim your items as quickly as you can. With limited quantities and a temporary sale period, the products sell out fast. The beauty of online shopping is that you can view current and upcoming lightning deals on the Prime Day homepage. Just make sure you're either a Prime member or signed up for a free 30-day trial to purchase these exclusive Amazon Prime Day lightning deals. Not only will a membership give you access to these can't-miss bargains, but it'll also provide you with free two-day shipping, Prime Video, eBooks, and more.
There are discounts on products across all categories, including home, tech, beauty, fashion, and kitchen. Between big-ticket items and everyday essentials, the special deals are some of the most noteworthy of the whole two-day event.
Since Amazon lightning deals only last for a couple hours (or shorter if they sell out), bookmark this article to see an updated list throughout the day. If an item you're after sells out before you can click "buy now", don't worry: You can join a waitlist that potentially lets you get the deal if other customers decide not to purchase. Note: The information below is accurate at the time of publication.
The Best Prime Day Lightning Deals 2021:
- TruSkin Vitamin C-Plus Super Serum, $17.79 with coupon (orig. $24.79): Ends at 11 p.m. ET, 15% claimed
- Shownii 14k Gold Plated Chunky Hoop Earrings, $10.15 (orig. $12.69): Ends at 11 p.m. ET, 3% claimed
- NiceFeel Cordless Water Flosser Teeth Cleaner, $27.75 (orig. $34.69): Ends at 11 p.m. ET, 11% claimed
- Cicatricure Anti-Wrinkle Face Cream, $9.05 (orig. $20.99): Ends at 11 p.m. ET, 4% claimed
- JoyJolt Double Wall Insulated Glasses Espresso Mugs, $13.49 (orig. $23.95): Ends at 11 p.m. ET, 4% claimed
- Te-Rich Weighted Jump Rope, $15.98 (orig. $19.98): Ends at 11 p.m. ET, 86% claimed
- YouCopia Pan and Lid Rack, $21.59 (orig. $29.99): ends at 11 p.m. ET, 9% claimed
- Clioborn Scented Soy Wax Candles, $19.19 (orig. $23.99): Ends at 11 p.m. ET, 1% claimed
- ZimaSilk 100% Mulberry Silk Pillowcase, $24.79 (orig. $34.99): Ends at 11 p.m. ET, 6% claimed
- Baebody Retinol Moisturizer Cream, $11.95 (orig. $19.95): Ends at 10 p.m. ET, 27% claimed
- AtivaFit Indoor Cycling Bike, $126.63 (orig. $159.98): Ends at 10 p.m. ET, 84% claimed
- ChicVita Large Jute Storage Basket, $18.11 (orig. $25.99): Ends at 9:30 p.m. ET, 59% claimed
- Mancio Laptop Backpack with USB Charging Port, $21.59 (orig. $35.99): Ends at 9:40 p.m. ET, 22% claimed
- EdenHomes Mid Century Modern Indoor Plant Stand, $55.96 (orig. $69.95): Ends at 10 p.m. ET, 5% claimed
More Amazon Prime Day 2021 News
- Hurry! Amazon's Most Popular Smart Speaker Is Only $20 for the Next 18 Hours
- If You Act Fast, You Can Get Crest Whitestrips for 44% Off on Amazon
- This Is Your Last Chance to Snag a Cordless Vacuum for Just $81 During Prime Day
- This End Table Is One of Jessica Alba's Favorite Amazon Finds, and It's Up to 43% Off Right Now
Do you love a good deal? Sign up for PEOPLE's Shopping newsletter to stay up-to-date on the latest sales, plus celebrity fashion, home decor and more.
- This Celeb-Loved Skincare Brand Is Having a Rare Sale — Including the Exfoliant Meghan Markle Once Raved About
- Pet Owners Say This Grooming Brush Is 'the Most Useful Tool They've Ever Purchased' — and It's on Sale
- Amazon Released a Special Coupon for This Air Purifier That's an 'Absolute Miracle' for Fall Allergies
- Shoppers Say These Reusable Wool Dryer Balls Save Them Time and Money — and They're Just Under $2 Each