6 Gorgeous Finds to Lust After in Celeb Designer Nathan Turner's Curated Home Sale
The Million Dollar Decorators alum shares favorite finds from Chairish
How do you make your home look like it was done up by a celebrity designer? Go shopping with one, of course!
Decorator Nathan Turner is the master of old-school California style, and counts Adrian Grenier and Amanda Peet among his clients. Right now, thanks to a collaboration with online vintage mecca Chairish, anyone can shop his favorite finds in a curated sale.
The Million Dollar Decorators alum’s picks aren’t cheap — prices range from a $25 pennant flag to a drool-worthy pink outdoor umbrella for over $4,000.
Here are 6 splurges we’re ogling and a few that might just have you clicking “add to cart.”
- Santa Barbara Design Double Decker Outdoor Umbrella, $4,250; chairish.com.
2. Antique French Iron-and-Cane Patio chairs, Set of 2, $2,500; chairish.com.
3. 6-Arm Faux Coral Chandelier, $2,495; chairish.com.
4. Round Natural Shell Mirror, $279; chairish.com
5. Vintage Boat Seascape Oil Paintings, Set of 3, $148; chairish.com.
6. Indigo Mudcloth Butterfly Chair, $300; chairish.com.
Turner’s picks are inspired by his new book, I Love California.