Vanessa Hudgens Gets a Private, At-Home Cooking Lesson From a Michelin-Starred Chef (PHOTOS)
Just before Halloween, the actress received a private session from Michelin-starred chef Cristina Bowerman, who flew in from Rome to teach Hudgens some special recipes. Bowerman, who recently launched Crateful, an Los Angeles-based luxury meal delivery program and catering company, is known for her healthy, clean cuisine.
The duo were joined by the star’s boyfriend Austin Butler and her younger sister Stella at Hudgens’ L.A. home where they whipped up savory bat cookies, truffle truffle risotto and zucchini spaghetti.
RELATED: Taylor Swift Says These Chocolate Chip Cookies Were a ‘Real Turning Point in My Life’ — Get the Recipe!
And just because Halloween is over, doesn’t mean you can bake up the treats Hudgens made. See the recipe below and mold into any shape you desire!
Vanessa’s Savory Cookies
2 cups flour
1 ⅔ cup Parmesan cheese (grated)
1 ½ stick unsalted butter
Salt and pepper
1. Slowly mix all ingredients together in a bowl (you may use your hands like Vanessa and Austin did)
2. Leave mixture in the fridge to rest for 2 to 5 minutes.
3. Lay the mixture on a stick-free surface, roll flat with a rolling pin
4. Carve cookies into desired shape.
5. Bake in preheated oven 350F, for 12-14 minutes until light brown. Leave to rest 15 minutes before serving.
RELATED: Bradley Cooper and Sienna Miller Talk Pasta, Pizza and Opening a Restaurant Together: ‘Let’s Do It’
–Michelle Ward Trainor