Taco Bell Is Giving Out Free Nacho Fries In Celebration of Their Return to the Menu
Attention all Nacho Fries lovers, your prayers have been answered.
Taco Bell‘s cheesy fan-favorite item of 2018 has finally returned, so get ready to load on all the toppings. Beginning Jan. 24, Nacho Fries will appear back on the fast food menu for a limited time only.
All varieties of the creation including the regular side of fries with nacho cheese sauce, as well as the Supreme and BellGrande which come loaded with the same beef, nacho cheese, tomatoes and sour cream will be available.
Even better, a few lucky Taco Bell customers will have a chance to get an order of Nacho Fries for free before the item officially comes back on the menu.
Starting Jan. 18, customers who head over to certain Taco Bell locations between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. could be the winner of a surprise order of fries and nacho cheese sauce with their meal.
WATCH: How to Make Crispy Potato Chips in the Microwave
The following locations will be participating in the lucky Nacho Fries giveaway:
- 2222 Barranca Pkwy, Irvine, CA
- 2404 North Washington Avenue, Dallas, TX
- 4248 Dale Blvd, Dale City, VA
- 303 West Imperial Highway, Brea, CA
- 1100 Rockville Pike, Rockville, MD
- 4300 Highway 360, Fort Worth, TX
- 4101 Campus Drive, Irvine, CA
- 500 8th Ave, New York, NY
- 840 8th Ave, New York, NY
- 224 7th Ave, New York, NY
- 4030 Belden Village St, NW, Canton OH
- 5772 Hollister St., Houston, TX
- 3350 W. Roosevelt Rd, Chicago, IL
- 1037 Chestnut St, Philadelphia, PA
The customers will be selected at random, but don’t go loco if you don’t win because you can still buy the item for only $1.29 just a few days later.