Rosanna Pansino's Candy Heart Lollipops Are Cute, Crazy Delicious and Oh-So-Simple
The Nerdy Nummies star shares an easy, no-bake dessert in an exclusive People Food Facebook Live video.
Rosanna Pansino knows the key to a good party: sweets, sweets and more sweets.
When the star of YouTube’s Nerdy Nummies stopped by the PEOPLE office for a Facebook Live video, she revealed her go-to theme for a get together. “I don’t know if this is corny. but I do cookie decorating parties and I do cake pop decorating parties,” she says. To make the activity even simpler, Pansino uses the melting pot from her new line of bakeware.
She suggests melting chocolate or different flavors of candy melts in the pot, setting out cookies, marshmallow rice cereal treats, and fresh strawberries (one of her “guilty pleasures” when they’re chocolate-coated) and then letting your guests “dip, dip, dip!”
The vlogger also shared an easy recipe for candy heart lollipops below that would really come in handy if you’re searching for a last minute dessert. To elevate the no-bake treats even further, Pansino suggests adding rainbow sprinkles or crushed cookies to the front of the molds before adding the melted candy.
Want the ultimate dish on the latest celebrity food news, plus exclusive recipes, videos and more? Click here to subscribe to the People Food newsletter.
RELATED VIDEO: Learn How To Make XOXO Pancakes for Your Valentine
A viewer tuned into our video also suggested starting with a thin layer of chocolate, then filling the molds with marshmallow creme and crushed graham crackers for a s’mores pop—the possibilities are endless.
Rosanna Pansino’s Candy Heart Lollipops
- One package of Candy Melts or chocolate chips
- Piping bags
- Heart Lollipop Mold
- Lollipop sticks
1. In a candy melting pot or a microwave, melt the desired candy melts or chocolate.
2. Scoop melted candy into a piping bag and cut an opening at the bottom. Fill each mold half full with melted candy. Tap mold gently on surface to remove air bubbles.
3. Place a lollipop stick in each mold cavity and fill remainder of cavity with more melted candy. Let sit at room temperature, 10 minutes or until firm. Remove from mold when lollipops are set.
5. Repeat with remaining candy melts or chocolate for desired about of lollipops.