Rachael Ray's Quick Tiramisu
1 package ladyfingers sponge cakes
1 cup strong black coffee or espresso
2 ounces (shots) coffee-flavor liqueur
2 cups mascarpone cheese
1 cup powdered confectioners sugar
2 tsp. cocoa powder
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
1. Open the ladyfingers and separate them.
2. Paint the ladyfingers with coffee combined with the coffee liqueur using a pastry brush.
3. Line 4 martini glasses with a single layer of ladyfingers, letting the cakes overlap a bit at the stem. Press the cakes down a bit to fit the lines of the glass.
4. Beat cheese and sugar together 2 or 3 minutes.
5. Spoon sweetened mascarpone into glasses. Top glasses off with a cap of the lady-fingers. Use any remaining mascarpone to dot the lady-finger tops and sprinkle each glass with cocoa powder combined with a touch of cinnamon.