Here Are the 10 Most Popular Restaurants to Instagram in the U.S.
Instagram just revealed the 10 most photographed restaurants in the United States — and we’re suddenly inspired to go on a massive road trip.
The photo app collected data on the geo-tags of food photos from around the country to determine the hotspots that inspire people to show off to their followers with pictures of delicious food.
Here are the 10 food destinations, from doughnut shops to seafood shacks, where you’re likely to be surrounded by people taking photos of their food. Don’t bother judging them — if you make it to any of these places, you’ll want to take a photos, too.
10. California Donuts (Los Angeles)
9. Voodoo Doughnut (various locations, including Portland, Ore.)
8. Perch (Los Angeles)
RELATED: 10 Foodies to Follow on Instagram
7. Ladurée Soho (New York City)
6. The Frying Pan (New York City)
5. San Pedro Fish Market and Restaurant (San Pedro, Calif.)
RELATED: Five Chefs Tell PEOPLE Their Favorite Instagram Accounts to Follow
4. Dominique Ansel Bakery (New York City)
3. Katz’s Delicatessen (New York City)
RELATED: Kim Kardashian West Go for Two Rounds of Beignets at Café du Monde
2. Tao (Las Vegas, New York City)
1. Café Du Monde (New Orleans)
Happy eating — and photographing!
— Maria Yagoda, @mariayagoda