The photo app collected data on the geo-tags of food photos from around the country to determine the hotspots that inspire people to show off to their followers with pictures of delicious food.
Here are the 10 food destinations, from doughnut shops to seafood shacks, where you’re likely to be surrounded by people taking photos of their food. Don’t bother judging them — if you make it to any of these places, you’ll want to take a photos, too.
10. California Donuts (Los Angeles)
9. Voodoo Doughnut (various locations, including Portland, Ore.)
8. Perch (Los Angeles)
7. Ladurée Soho (New York City)
6. The Frying Pan (New York City)
5. San Pedro Fish Market and Restaurant (San Pedro, Calif.)
4. Dominique Ansel Bakery (New York City)
3. Katz’s Delicatessen (New York City)
2. Tao (Las Vegas, New York City)
1. Café Du Monde (New Orleans)
Happy eating — and photographing!
— Maria Yagoda, @mariayagoda