The 6-Step Guide to Eating Like Gwyneth Paltrow
1. LONG DAY? GO FOR A BURGER
2. ALWAYS OPT FOR AN APPETIZER
3. WHEN IN DOUBT, JAPANESE FOOD IS THE WAY TO GO
Trust the lifestyle guru, who described her dining experience at Beverly Hills Kyoto-style eatery Tempura Endo "mind blowing," "sublime" and "perfect."
4. IT'S OKAY TO INDULGE EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE
Especially when indulging means diving into watermelon soju topped with fruity pebbles and pop rocks at Culver City, California's Hanjip Korean BBQ.
5. BE OPEN TO THE UNEXPECTED
Goodbye, avocado – pea toast is where it's at, according to Paltrow who ordered the appetizer Salt Air in Venice, California.
6. REMEMBER: DOUGHNUTS ARE A GIRL'S BEST FRIEND
They're also capable of curing any craving, especially when they're shaped panda-shaped, made of Oreos and topped with bacon – right, Gwyneth?