Dylan Lauren's Peanut Butter and Cereal Pops
Dylan Lauren shares a Halloween treat
Dylan Lauren’s Peanut Butter & Cereal Pops
3 tbsp. butter
1 10-oz. package marshmallows or 4 cups of miniature marshmallows
4 cups crisp rice cereal
2 cups of your favorite sweetened cereal
1½ cups hard-shell peanut butter candies
8 wooden Popsicle sticks
2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
1 tbsp. vegetable oil
1. In a large saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until melted. Remove from heat.
2. Add in crisp rice cereal and your favorite sweetened cereal. Stir until well coated.
3. Fold in peanut butter candies. Spoon the mixture into a bowl covered in cooking spray. Using buttered hands, form the mixture into 8 balls and place on waxed paper and let cool completely.
4. Insert a Popsicle stick into each ball.
5. In a small, microwave-safe bowl, combine chocolate chips and oil. Microwave on high for 1 to 1½ minutes, stirring every 30 seconds.
6. Dip each ball into the chocolate and place on waxed-paper-lined baking sheet. Refrigerate until chocolate sets.
Prep time: 15 minutes, plus chilling
Cook time: 6 minutes