Catherine Zeta-Jones Is Launching a Lifestyle Brand
A source told PEOPLE the actress has been working on a lifestyle brand for years.
Catherine Zeta-Jones is stepping into the design world.
PEOPLE has learned exclusively that the Oscar winning actress will launch her own lifestyle brand this fall.
Fans who follow the Feud star, 47, on Instagram have likely been seeing Zeta-Jones’ kitchen, home and design-centric posts—all tagged with the personal hashtag #StyleByZeta. Earlier this month, she showed off her gorgeously-decorated home kitchen, and in June proved just how long she’s been cultivating her skills.
“Two #Versace vases that have been with me for twenty years and have lived in London, Wales, LA, Bermuda, NYC and Westchester County,” she wrote on Instagram, before encouraging followers to show off their favorite vintage items as well. “Not one chip!”
A source also told PEOPLE that Zeta-Jones has been working on her lifestyle brand for years and has had a lot of interest from various partners but has only just found the right fit.
WATCH: Home Hack: Make a Last-Minute Centerpiece with Things You Already Own
While more details of her new endeavor are yet to be announced, the actress is clearly not afraid to roll up her sleeves for a project. Last week, Zeta-Jones posted a photo of herself using a sewing machine. “Ready to work!” she captioned the selfie.
- With reporting by JULIE JORDAN
- Chrissy Metz Was 'Emotional' to Learn About Mandy Moore's Pregnancy: It Was 'Really Special'
- Zach Braff Says Nick Cordero's Wife Amanda Kloots Is One of 'the Strongest Human Beings I Have Ever Met'
- ‘I Don’t Think It’s a Blessing’: Hundreds of COVID Survivors and Their Loved Ones Send Open Letter to Trump
- Meet the Man Who Styled Jackie Kennedy and Marilyn Monroe's Hair — But Never Shared Their Secrets