Catherine Zeta-Jones Is Launching a Lifestyle Brand
A source told PEOPLE the actress has been working on a lifestyle brand for years.
Catherine Zeta-Jones is stepping into the design world.
PEOPLE has learned exclusively that the Oscar winning actress will launch her own lifestyle brand this fall.
Fans who follow the Feud star, 47, on Instagram have likely been seeing Zeta-Jones’ kitchen, home and design-centric posts—all tagged with the personal hashtag #StyleByZeta. Earlier this month, she showed off her gorgeously-decorated home kitchen, and in June proved just how long she’s been cultivating her skills.
“Two #Versace vases that have been with me for twenty years and have lived in London, Wales, LA, Bermuda, NYC and Westchester County,” she wrote on Instagram, before encouraging followers to show off their favorite vintage items as well. “Not one chip!”
A source also told PEOPLE that Zeta-Jones has been working on her lifestyle brand for years and has had a lot of interest from various partners but has only just found the right fit.
WATCH: Home Hack: Make a Last-Minute Centerpiece with Things You Already Own
While more details of her new endeavor are yet to be announced, the actress is clearly not afraid to roll up her sleeves for a project. Last week, Zeta-Jones posted a photo of herself using a sewing machine. “Ready to work!” she captioned the selfie.
- With reporting by JULIE JORDAN
- Jonathan Van Ness Says His Life Is 'So Much Better' Because of His Pets: 'I Just Love Adopting'
- RHOA's Cynthia Bailey Says Some Ladies Had a 'Better Time' Than Others at Her Bachelorette Party
- Pretty Little Liars' Brant Daugherty, Wife Kim Expecting First Child: 'Ready and Excited'
- Inside Jon Pardi and Summer Duncan's Rustic Fall Farm Wedding in Tennessee: All the Photos