Reba McEntire fans rejoice! The singer has announced that Love Somebody – her first album in five years – will arrive April 14.
“We’ve been working on it a long time and we can’t wait to hear what you think about it. As you all know, I love looking for songs to record. I’ve said that many times,” McEntire posted in a message on her website. “We listened to thousands of songs to find just the right ones for this album.”
And Love Somebody, McEntire’s 27th studio album since her 1977 debut, is already off to a great start: The project’s lead single, “Going Out Like That,” was released last month and catapulted to the top of the iTunes country chart.
McEntire will also soon hit the stage with Brooks & Dunn as headliners in Las Vegas, with a show at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace beginning in June.
Love Somebody‘s track listing and writing credits are below (an exclusive version for Target stores will contain two additional tracks):
1. “Going Out Like That” (Rhett Akins, Ben Hayslip, Jason Sellers)
2. “Enough” featuring Jennifer Nettles (Kelly Archer, Aaron Scherz, Emily Shackelton)
3. “She Got Drunk Last Night” (Brandy Clark, Shane McAnally)
4. “Livin’ Ain’t Killed Me Yet” (Tommy Lee James, Laura Veltz)
5. “That’s When I Knew” (Jim Collins, Ashley Gorley)
6. “I’ll Go On” (Ella Mae Bowen, Tommy Lee James)
7. “Until They Don’t Love You” (Shane McAnally, Lori McKenna, Josh Osborne)
8. “Promise Me Love” (Nicole Fernandez, Jason Miller, Susan Ruth)
9. “Just Like Them Horses” (Liz Hengber, Tommy Lee James)
10. “Love Somebody” (Sam Hunt, Shane McAnally, Josh Osborne)
11. “Love Land” (Tom Douglas, Rachel Thibodeau)
12. “Pray For Peace” (Reba McEntire)