American Idol Alum Josh Gracin Marries Katie Weir in Nashville Ceremony – All About Their 'Fine Art-Style Wedding'
Gracin married Katie Weir at Green Door Gourmet in Nashville on May 6
There’s nothin’ like them.
The couple – who started dating in January 2015 before getting engaged that fall – tied the knot on May 6 in Nashville, Tennessee.
Gracin, 36, exclusively tells PEOPLE of his nuptials with Weir, a 26-year-old PR coordinator and graphic designer, “We got married at a place called Green Door Gourmet, close to downtown Nashville. It’s a great venue that had both the rustic look that I like, and the more contemporary vibe that Katie likes.”
“She wanted a fine art-style wedding so we decorated the barn with a chandelier, silver decor, white flowers and white linens,” the country star explains.
FROM PEN: Take a Peek at the Wedding of Real Housewives Star LuAnn De Lesseps
The singer – whose new single, “Nothin’ Like Us,” is garnering major spins on Spotify – tells PEOPLE that finding Weir, who wore a gown by Galia Lahav House of Couture, was fate.
“We met while she was working through college at Tin Roof in Nashville,” he says. “We got to talking and realized we had a lot in common so I asked her on a date.”
He adds, “Our motto is that there are no accidents, only reasons. How we found each other and fell in love is the reason we believe and live by that.”
- Reporting by SARAH MICHAUD
- Naya Rivera's Sister Lives with Ryan Dorsey to Care for Josey: 'Nothing Romantic Is Going on'
- Love Island Finale: Cely and Johnny Reflect on Their 'Beautiful Love Story' in Sneak Peek
- Author Rachel Hollis on Writing Book About Navigating Hardship When Her 16-Year Marriage Ended
- Kelly Ripa's Quarantine Routine Has Husband Mark Consuelos Saying She Looks 'So Healthy'