Ok, country music fans, it’s time to start voting.
The 2016 CMT Performance of the Year nominees are here! PEOPLE can exclusively reveal the country performers up for the best musical performance on a television show, series or variety special at the CMT Music Awards.
Don’t miss a beat of country music news, photos and videos! Click here to get all this and more in the PEOPLE Country Newsletter.
• Adam Lambert and Leona Lewis – “Girl Crush”: The two Simon Cowell reality show finds collaborated late last year for a soulful rendition of the Little Big Town hit at the CMT Artist of the Year Celebration for the 4-member vocal group.
• Brantley Gilbert and Lynyrd Skynyrd – “What’s Your Name”: The young country crooner/songwriter teamed up to rock out with the vintage Southern rockers on their classic song at CMT’s “Crossroads.”
• Cheap Trick and Jennifer Nettles – “I Want You To Want Me”: The female half of Sugarland rocked out this spring when she joined the classic rockers on CMT’s “Crossroads.”
• Chris Stapleton – “Nobody to Blame”: With the whine of steel and the trill of harmonica behind him, Stapleton and his band brought country twang to CMT’s “Artists of the Year” performance.
• Darius Rucker – “Alright”: The casually-clad crooner gave a casual vibe when performing his 2008 hit during CMT’s “Instant Jam” – and fans loved it.
Fans can vote online at CMT.com beginning May 9, as well as on their mobile device. The CMT Music Awards air live from Nashville’s Bridgestone Arena on Wednesday, June 8, at 8 p.m. ET.