Maluma's New Love Natalia Barulich — 5 Things You Need to Know
Maluma was recently spotted in Italy vacationing with hot model Natalia Barulich, the star of his "Felices los 4" music video. Hot new couple alert!
Maluma burst a few bubbles after paparazzi photos of him cuddling with Natalia Barulich while on vacation in Portofino, Italy, went viral last week. The Colombian singer, 23, held her hand as they walked around the city. The duo were also pictured sharing a sweet kiss and a romantic boat ride.
Here’s what you should know about the Cuban-Croatian beauty, 25, who has made the “Corazón” singer’s heart beat a little faster.
1. She’s coy. After the Italy pics generated a New Hot Couple alert in the media, Barulich posted another photo from Portofino on Jan. 18. “Oh, my pistachio ice cream,” her winking caption reads. She also attended the Dolce & Gabbana fashion show in Milan Jan. 13, where her beau performed.
2. She was just a friend. The two met in 2017 when she was featured in the music video for Maluma’s hit “Felices los 4.” Slowly a friendship grew into a relationship, according to a source close to the couple, and they have been inseparable for months. In September 2017, Barulich shared this snippet of their sexy production, during which they share a steamy shower. “Over 1 billion views. Thank you for having me in this beautiful video @Maluma,” she wrote, adding a red rose emoji.
3. She’s a Guess girl. In April of 2017, Barulich shared this Guess ad on Instagram, expressing her joy to work with the company that has had Jennifer Lopez and Camila Cabello among its many famous models. “Super excited to be heading to Marrakesh for the first time with @Guess & @RedOne!! Thank you always Mr. @PaulMarciano for the incredible opportunities with my favorite iconic, beautiful & sexy brand!” her caption reads.
4. She is proud of her Latin roots. The model paid tribute to her Cuban heritage by posting this video cruising down the streets of Havana in February 2017. “Driving in my beautiful island #Cubana,” her caption reads.
On Aug. 10, she shared this video from a casino in Cannes, France, smoking a cigar. “Out here playin my cards right, enjoying a Cuban & lovin’ life,” Barulich wrote.
5. The pair are proud parents — to a pooch. On Jan. 10, Barulich uploaded this image of Julieta, a Pomeranian whose “custody” she shares with Maluma. They both appear to be smitten with the pup, posting photos with her separately on their Instagram accounts.
The “GPS” singer also posted a pic with his furry friend on Jan. 7, with the caption: “She loves coffee too.”
After reports of their ultra-private relationship began to emerge in the media, some seemingly jealous Maluma fans trolled the model on her Instagram account. “Maluma is not your boyfriend. Did you hear me @natalia?” one commenter said. “The doggie is very cute but you look very fake,” another added. But fans spoke up as well: “Maluma’s girlfriend is pretty. Finally my God! Hallelujah! They make a beautiful couple,” one expressed. Whether the next photo of the couple comes from paparazzi or social media, they will be easy on the eyes.