5 Reasons to Love Luis Fonsi's Wife Águeda López
Luis Fonsi thanked his wife Agueda Lopez at the Latin Grammys. Meet the Spanish model and designer who stole the Despacito singer's heart and is the mother of his two kids.
On the Latin Grammys’ red carpet last week, all eyes were on Luis Fonsi’s wife Águeda López. The “Despacito” singer may have nabbed four awards at the star-studded event, but his beautiful wife stole the show. Here are 5 things you need to know about the stunning blonde who nearly eclipsed her husband’s big night.
1. She’s an in-demand catwalker and host. A Spanish model who hails from Spain, López has worked runways and advertising campaigns. She’s also hosted a segment on Univision’s Despierta America, “Mom to the Rescue,” where she shared her best mom tips, and co-hosted the entertainment show Show Business Extra for VME Network.
2. She’s proud of her roots! During a recent visit to Cordoba, she wore a traditional flamenco dress for a night out on the town with Fonsi. In July, she’s shared images from a family vacation in Spain, exploring the streets of Madrid with their children Rocco, 1, and big sister Mikaela, 5.
RELATED VIDEO: Who Is Luis Fonsi? Meet the Man Behind the Justin Bieber-Approved Hit ‘Despacito’
3. A devoted mom, she often shares sweet moments from motherhood on Instagram. In one recent post, she congratulated her daughter for her performance in a cheerleading squad. In another, she shared a sweet image of herself cuddling her two kids in bed. “My baby chicks,” she captioned the pic.
4. She’s a foodie. Don’t let her statuesque figure fool you. While Lopez does yoga with her daughter and hits the gym to stay fit, she also enjoys dining out with Fonsi and treating herself to a high caloric feasts and glasses of champagne.
5. She keeps the romance alive. Since their fairy tale wedding at a Napa Valley vineyard in 2014, López keeps the fire blazing with date nights and romantic getaways. In April, she shared a sexy photo of herself moodily gazing into Fonsi’s eyes during an evening out. “I’m happy, grateful and proud of the man, husband and dad you are,” she captioned the pic. The adoration is mutual: “My wife is a true champion,” Fonsi recently told PEOPLE CHICA.