Disney Reveals Star-Studded We Love Disney Track List Featuring Gwen Stefani, Ariana Grande, Jason Derulo and More
Ariana Grande, Gwen Stefani, Ne-Yo and more musicians are releasing versions of classic Disney movie tracks
Everyone loves belting out their favorite Disney movie tune, but to truly appreciate the classics sometimes you have to let a professional take the mic.
At last weekend’s D23 Expo in Anaheim, California, Disney announced the release of We Love Disney, a compilation album featuring 12 musical superstars.
The group of musicians, which includes Ariana Grande (Hercules’ “Zero to Hero”), Fall Out Boy (The Jungle Book’s “I Wan’na Be Like You”), Jason Derulo (The Lion King’s “Can You Feel the Love Tonight”), and Jessie J (The Little Mermaid’s “Part of Your World”), cover 15 beloved Disney tracks on the collection.
Check out We Love Disney‘s full track list below – and try not to sing your favorite for the rest of the day.
1. Friend Like Me (From Aladdin) Ne-Yo
2. Part of Your World (From The Little Mermaid) Jessie J
3. Can You Feel the Love Tonight / Nants’ Ingonyama (From The Lion King) Jason Derulo
4. The Rainbow Connection (From The Muppet Movie) Gwen Stefani
5. Zero to Hero (From Hercules) Ariana Grande
6. In a World of My Own / Very Good Advice (From Alice in Wonderland) Jhené Aiko
7. I Wan’na Be Like You (The Monkey Song) (From The Jungle Book) Fall Out Boy
8. Colors of the Wind (From Pocahontas) Tori Kelly
9. Spoonful of Sugar (From Mary Poppins) Kacey Musgraves
10. Ev’rybody Wants to Be a Cat (From The Aristocats) Charles Perry
11. A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes (From Cinderella) Jessie Ware
12. Let It Go (From Frozen) Rascal Flatts & Lucy Hale
13. It’s a Small World We Love Disney Artists
14. It’s Not Easy Being Green (From The Muppet Show) Brenna Whitaker
15. A Whole New World (From Aladdin) Yuna
We Love Disney is available for pre-order now on iTunes, and will hit stores on Oct. 30.