10 Best Celeb Quotes This Week
"This might get me in trouble, but I would have LeBron order for me before I would let my wife. She'd get me nine different things to be sure there's something I like. LeBron just knows."
– Dwyane Wade, on letting best friend LeBron James order for him at restaurants, to Food & Wine
"I don't know what else could happen in our lives that can try and separate us but things happen and we come right back together again."
– Sharon Osbourne, on her post-scandal relationship with husband Ozzy, to Access Hollywood
"I love awards, I love accolades, but that's not why I got into the business. For me, it's how will she be moved? Is she going to be proud? All that other stuff I didn't care about. It wasn't about an award. Like, I don't care. It's about Katherine. Will she feel and see herself in that moment?"
– Taraji P. Henson, on making mathematician Katherine Johnson proud of the actress's portrayal in Hidden Figures, to PEOPLE
"My friend told me, 'You have to kiss him. You can just be friends, but you'll know if it's meant to be more the moment you kiss him.' And now we're getting married, so you can see how that kiss went."
– Adrienne Bailon, opening up about first dating her now-fiancé Israel Houghton, to PEOPLE
"Some things I guess are the same as they were, and other things are a little bit different. I'm just so proud of what the changes signify. So, there's no rush to do anything. I'm so happy being here."
– Anne Hathaway, on having no qualms about her body changing post-pregnancy, to PEOPLE
"You couldn't pay me to go back five or 10 years ago. Having gone through trials and tribulations has brought me to this place today. I feel so much lighter. And I'm growing into the best version of myself."
– Mandy Moore, reflecting on her life and divorce from husband Ryan Adams, in this week's issue of PEOPLE