11 Very Serious Lessons About Life We Learned from Birthday Girl Rebel Wilson's Movies
Proceed with caution
Warning: You decide which of the following you should truly live by.
1. Thoroughly vet your tattoo artists before going "under the needle"
In Bridesmaids, we learned it doesn’t matter if it’s free, never trust a tattoo artist who operates out of a van.
2. Create your own nickname to one-up bullies
Like Fat Amy in Pitch Perfect, who calls herself that “So twig bitches like you don’t do it behind my back.”
3. Cleanse your palate post-breakup with a one-night stand
In How to Be Single, she reminds us that the best way to get over someone is to get under someone else.
4. Horizontal running is basically the same thing as actual running
Exercise, Fat Amy-style.
5. Never go backwards
As Robin says in How to Be Single, once a relationship is done, it’s done.
6. Be blunt with your pickup lines
Make like Brynn in Bridesmaids.
7. You need a good reason to use the word "penetrate"
And talking about the Treblemakers (from Pitch Perfect) isn’t one of them.
8. Finance bros exist to provide free drinks
Another piece of wisdom from How to Be Single.
9. Ignore all impulses to do crystal meth
10. Confidence is a cure-all
If Fat Amy taught us anything, it’s to love yourself – no matter what.
11. If you love someone, forget the haters
Bachelorette reminded us not to care what other people think – especially when it comes to your own relationships.