Plus: Cameron Diaz hits the slopes, Paris Hilton is honored – and more from the stars in Park City
Cameron Diaz was not promoting a new film – in fact, she was just in town for a little skiing – but that didn’t stop the actress from getting in on the Sundance Film Festival action.
The actress didn’t want to miss any of the cool shopping opportunities, and put in a special delivery order at the Rock Band Lounge, a gifting suite, where she ordered up a spate of goodies, including Lia Sophia jewelry and some clothing.
Meanwhile, a pregnant Anne Heche and boyfriend James Tupper were spotted smooching at the gifting suite while they checked out the wares. The duo got musical later on at the Wii Music Experience at Island Def Jam House of Hype Suite, where Tupper rocked out on electric guitar in between giving his girlfriend kisses and affectionate belly rubs.
Here’s what some other stars have been up to in and around Park City, Utah, while chilling out at Sundance:
• Paris Hilton received a surprise award for her work with animals during a dinner at the Bon Appetit Supper Club. The heiress received a Certificate of Excellence for Outstanding Contribution to Animal Welfare after donating to the Humane Society. “I love my cats and my dogs and feel that all other animals are just as special,” Hilton said as she collected her award. During the dinner, she was seated next to Nigel Barker, the evening’s host, then got chatty with Adrienne Bailon.
• Woody Harrelson spent the afternoon learning to snowboard at the Oakley Learn to Ride event. Turns out, the actor was quite the pro. As he spent several hours on the slopes, his efforts were filmed for the New York Times‘s Web site. The day before, Susan Sarandon swung by to pick out a customized snowboard for her son who promised to coach his mom at the sport.
• Just before taking off to Washington, D.C., for the inaugural festivities, Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher dined with cast members of his latest movie, Spread, at Village at the Yard. The affectionate couple sat across from Heche, who also stars in the movie, and acted “very touchy feely,” before Kutcher delivered a speech thanking the crew for their hard work. After, the stars went inside to shop at the Fred Segal Fun store that opened just for them.
• Sting was dancing like crazy with wife Trudie Styler at a Self and MSN Green-hosted dinner for their documentary Crude. Also at the dinner: Kevin Bacon.
• Brothers & Sisters star Dave Annable showed off new girlfriend, actress Odette Yustman, at the Kari Feinstein Style Lounge. The leading man also brought his parents along for the shopping trip, while his costar Emily Van Camp stopped by the lounge the next day.