10 Things We Expect to Happen on Mariah Carey's Wedding Day (Spoiler: Pandas Are Most Definitely Involved)
Sure, there's no wedding date set, but that doesn't mean we can't start planning the singer's big day
Although no wedding date has been set for Carey and James Packer – who popped the question on Thursday – that isn’t going to stop us from predicting what will most likely happen on the couple’s big day. Keep scrolling to see our recommendations/demands/hopes and dreams.
1. In true Mariah fashion, she’ll belt out her vows with a full orchestra backing her up, inspiring Packer to do the same – or at least attempt to, possibly with some Shatner-esque spoken word.
2. Carey’s twins, Moroccan and Monroe, will expertly Swagway down the aisle. They will also be dressed in white.
3. Forget plain ol’ white, the singer’s gown will be as blinged-out as a disco ball. She’ll be shining like the gem that she is, y’all.
4. Nicki Minaj will shock the world by tweeting a seemingly sincere congrats to Carey after she and Packer make it official.
5. Approximately five penguins and two pandas dressed in tuxes will just kind of low-key chill at the reception, mingling adorably with guests.
6. Carey and Packer’s nuptials will be officiated by Pope Francis.
8. A 10-tier red velvet wedding cake is served, with two scoops of mega-luxe Black Diamond ice cream for each guest.
9.. “Vision of Love” plays as the bride walks down the aisle. Naturally.
10. Andrea Bocelli, a Billie Holiday hologram (a Billie Holi-gram?), Aretha Franklin and Miguel all perform at the reception.