Paula Jones, the former Arkansas state employee who accused Bill Clinton of sexual harassment, says she would attend the first presidential debate

By Lindsay Kimble
Updated September 26, 2016 01:00 PM
Advertisement

Another figure from Bill Clinton‘s past is volunteering to appear at the first 2016 Presidential debate for team Trump.

Paula Jones told Inside Edition, Monday, that she would “absolutely” have attended the New York debate if she had been invited.

“I’m a big Trump supporter,” she explained.

Jones, 50, famously sued President Bill Clinton for sexual harassment during his tenure. The former Arkansas state employee claimed that the then-Governor exposed himself to her in a hotel room.

Jones and Clinton reached an out-of-court settlement in 1998, with the former President agreeing to pay her $850,000 if she dropped the lawsuit.

Earlier this week, Trump threatened to invite Clinton’s former mistress Gennifer Flowers to the debate – which she accepted. Flowers will not, however, attend.

“Me and maybe the other women can sit up there and make Hillary a little bit nervous,” Jones told Inside Edition.

RELATED VIDEO: Does Donald Trump Rattle You?

Trump’s threats to dig up the past have not fazed, Hillary Clinton, however. A campaign source told PEOPLE on Sunday that the former Secretary of State won’t be sidetracked by Trump’s antics.

The full Inside Edition interview with Paula Jones airs Monday. Check your local listings for stations and times.