Oscars #RealTalk: Mindy Kaling on How Long It Really Takes to Get Ready, Plus More Red Carpet Quotes
"No, I've been doing this for 72 hours. I'm so high-maintenance."
– Mindy Kaling, joking on getting ready for the Oscars red carpet
"I have butterflies in my tummy. I think we all here tonight feel like winners being here."
– Alicia Vikander, on being nominated for her first-ever Oscar
"I punched him in the face because he took my spot in the Best Supporting Actor [category]."
– Jacob Tremblay, explaining his knockout pose with Oscar nominee Sylvester Stallone
"No hugging allowed. I'll them you told me."
– Olivia Wilde, on keeping her white Valentino dress spotless
"Oh, Brooklyn? I hear that's good. That young one in it is crap though."
– Saoirse Ronan, joking about herself to E!'s Ryan Seacrest
"This has been my dream since I was 7 years old."
– Brie Larson, on being nominated for an Oscar for her performance in Room
"You all get into a Jacuzzi together and discuss the Oscars together."
– Bryan Cranston on how he and his squad prep for the show
"I've never felt better to tell you the truth. Really all the aches and pains go away … it's a modern-day miracle. When I came here before like 40 years ago, you don't appreciate. But now you understand how hard it is to stick around and how many experiences you've had. Now, I'm just making a mental movie of all this."
– Sylvester Stallone, on returning to the Oscars as a nominee since starring in 1977's Rocky, to PEOPLE
"We all know that things need to be corrected. The fact that people brought it up and that we are speaking up and the people that are involved in the Academy want to see change too, I think we're in a great position. The only way you get change is by speaking up."
– Common, speaking out about the lack of diversity at the Oscars
"I've been eating the most boring food you could imagine for months now and I'm going to destroy some burgers and chocolate as soon as I can get out of here … And some beer."
– Sam Smith, on preparing his Oscars appearance, to PEOPLE
Want to see all the best photos, sweetest moments and hottest guys from the #Oscars? Head to PEOPLE on Snapchat Discover for everything everyone's talking about today. Scan the code here with your Snapchat camera or click the link in our bio to join the fun!