Oh My Posh! Victoria Beckham's 10 Funniest Quotes
"I think they have this impression that I'm this miserable cow who doesn't smile. But I'm actually quite the opposite ... I'm going to try and smile more for America"
– Victoria Beckham, on her signature pout, to W magazine
"I'm so camp. I'm such a gay man trying to get out."
– on her gay-friendly, drag queen-like style, in Elle
"He does have a huge one, though. He does. You can see it in the advert. It is all his. It is like a tractor exhaust pipe!"
– on hubby David Beckham's assets, on display in his Armani underwear ads, to Britain's The Sun
"Three boys. I think it's less about parenting now for me and more about crowd control."
– on being a mom to Brooklyn, 11, Romeo, 7, and Cruz, 5, to Ellen DeGeneres
"All white flowers at a wedding always look lovely but, for heaven's sake, don't include carnations – they are far too petrol station for your special day."
– her advice to brides-to-be in her style guide, That Extra Half an Inch
"They're not that hard to walk in ... They're not uncomfortable! [But] you have to go to a sex shop to get this spray to polish them."
– on her high heels, to Harper's Bazaar
"They always say, 'My God David is so handsome, he's gorgeous, he's so good looking, and she's so funny.' Basically that means you're a pig with a sense of humor."
– on being the funny one in her marriage, on the 2007 TV special Coming to America
"There are men in suits. There are men in dresses. There are all sorts."
– on the audience at Spice Girls concerts, on Good Morning America
"I go into hair and makeup, and I turn into 'Victoria Beckham.'"
– on how she becomes Posh
"This is major."
– on everything!