The renowned electronica DJ and producer will spin these new tracks at Marquee nightclub in Vegas on NYE
Ryan “Kaskade” Raddon has performed for fans all over the world, but when it comes to New Year’s Eve, the Grammy nominated electronic music producer – who’s famously remixed songs by Britney Spears, Beyoncé and Katy Perry – couldn’t be more thrilled to spin in Las Vegas.
“My favorite part about New Year’s Eve is all the anticipation and excitement that leads up to the big night,” Raddon, who will provide the jams at the Cosmopolitan Hotel’s Marquee nightclub where he serves as a resident deejay, tells PEOPLE. “People arrive at the show with so much energy that it is always a huge evening.”
The 2008 Grammy nominee, 40 – known for hits including,”4 AM,” “Angel On My Shoulder,” “Move for Me” and “Steppin’ Out” – just released his seventh studio album, Fire + Ice.
As the Illinois native prepares to embark on 2012, which he hopes includes “touring the globe and writing another album,” he reflects on New Year’s Eve’s past, and hopes that this is able to top when he performed three shows in three major cities on the same night.
Taking a moment to share ten of his favorite new songs with PEOPLE.com readers, Raddon is letting you know what to expect to hear from him on the year’s biggest night:
• "Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites," Skrillex: “A brilliant song with an infectious lead line, this is a lead track that has helped define the sound of a new generation.” Listen here.
• "Eyes," Kaskade feat. Mindy Gledhill: “My big summer anthem still has steam as we roll into the New Year. People will definitely be hearing this in my New Year’s sets.” Listen here.
• "Pressure (Alesso Remix)," Alex Kenji & Starkillers: “This is a fun hooky vocal that makes for a perfect high-energy dance-pop groove.” Listen here.
• "Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall (Swedish House Mafia Remix)," Coldplay: “Coldplay’s always a fan favorite. Add a big back beat to it and you will have a dance party going on.” Listen here.
• "Turn it Down," Kaskade with Rebecca & Fiona: “The second single off my LP Fire & Ice, it’s a track that moves the floor and gets stuck in your head.” Listen here.
• "Dangerous (Deniz Koyu & Johan Wedel Mix," James Blunt: “Powerful and energetic, but paired with smooth blissful moments from James Blunt that really pull it all together.” Listen here.
• "Invisible (Kaskade Remix)," Skylar Grey: “A heavy growling bass with the voice of an angel, this makes for great music to move to.” Listen here.
• "Rattle," Bingo Players: “A quirky infectious house stomper, guaranteed to get some hands in the air.” Listen here.
• "So Close," Calvin Harris: “I like when guitar is used properly in electronic music, and Calvin is an artist who knows how to do it.” Listen here.
• "Don’t Look Back," Tommie Sunshine & Disco Fries: “A big disco groove that will have everyone smiling and singing along.” Listen here.