NeNe Leakes: Is She Engaged ... to Her Ex Husband?
Real Housewives of Atlanta star NeNe Leakes Tweets some revealing photos – plus more celebrity engagements
What better way to kick off the New Year than with a commitment to the one you love?
We already know Hugh Hefner tied the knot, Brandy got engaged and Friday Night Lights star Zach Gilford quietly married actress Kiele Sanchez. But which other celebs celebrated love and romance over the holidays?
• NeNe Leakes is hinting that she has some happy news to share. The Real Housewives of Atlanta star Tweeted a photo of herself and her ex-husband, Gregg Leakes, celebrating New Year’s Eve together. She followed up with a series of romantic photos – rose petals in the hallway, a heart constructed of Hersey’s kisses on the bed – and finally wrote, “My answer was Yes.” So is she engaged? A rep for the reality star and actress would not confirm any news.
• Former Boy Meets World star Rider Strong popped the question to his girlfriend, actress, Alexandra Barreto. “Thanks for the congrats, everyone. I’m incredibly lucky to share my life with @barretoalex,” Strong Tweeted on Dec. 27. “Looking forward to making it official.”
• AJ Buckley, who plays Adam Ross on CBS’s hit show CSI: NY got engaged to his girlfriend, oncology nurse Abigail Ochse, his rep confirmed to PEOPLE. On New Year s Eve, Buckley got down on one knee and proposed under a tree in Turtle Bay, Napili. He’d hidden the vintage style ring, which was made by Dan Wexler in Houston, in a box of fireworks. Buckley’s mother, Ochse’s sister and a group of close friends were also present.
• Celebrity chef and Food Network star Anne Burrell started 2013 on a sweet note: “Happy new year everyone! Happy and healthy! And I’m engaged!!!!!!!!,” she wrote on Twitter on Dec. 31. Burrell is engaged to fellow chef Koren Grieveson.
• With reporting by JULIE JORDAN