Happy Random Acts Of Kindness Day: 17 Really Nice Things You Should Totally Do
1. Give someone your last hair tie
Today is National Random Acts of Kindness Day, which means you should do something nice, such as …
1. Give someone your last hair tie.
2. Let your girlfriend know that yes, yes she does indeed have lipstick on her teeth. (Bonus points if you tell her before she asks.)
3. Double-tap someone’s Instagram to bring it from 10 to 11 likes.
4. Don’t screenshot your bestie’s embarrassing Snapchat selfie (just this once).
5. Spend that extra five minutes to find the perfect gif for your group chat. They will be grateful.
6. Wait until your roommates come home to watch the newest episode of Keeping Up with the Kardashians.
7. Post the pic your BFF looks better in.
8. Tell bae you’ll cook dinner – and by “cook dinner,” we mean put the takeout on your card tonight.
9. Actually make a well-thought-out pic stitch for your BFF’s birthday, instead of just posting the first throwback you can find.
10. Finally teach your mom how to use emojis, like you promised.
11. Let the person you love the most in life have the last slice of cold pizza.
12. Venmo your friend you’ve owed brunch money to for the past six months.
13. Use your buy-one-get-one-free coffee card on someone who looks even more tired than you.
14. Let someone else pick the car ride playlist.
15. Try not to laugh when your friend talks about her latest miserable juice cleanse.
16. Say “bless you” when someone sneezes. Because that’s a rare, rare thing.
17. Pay extra for guac … Who said your random acts of kindness are only reserved for other people?!