10 Best Celeb Quotes This Week
"I think it's important to watch the end of the world happening."
– Web Therapy star Lisa Kudrow, on why she's addicted to the Real Housewives franchise, on Conan
"It might be a new job for me."
– The Bachelor host Chris Harrison, who officiated the wedding of producers Cassie Lambert and Pete Scalettar, to PEOPLE
"People ask me if I'm Martha [Stewart]. And people ask Martha if I'm her. We're part of that group that could all be the same person. Me, Martha, Glenn [Close], and sometimes [television journalist] Lesley Stahl."
– Diane Sawyer, to New York's Daily News
"The men were outrageous; flipping over that high bar like it was a go-go pole and contorting their bodies into positions that would make any yogi jealous."
– Figure skater Johnny Weir, giving his take on Olympic men's gymnastics, on his PEOPLE.com blog
"I promise you'll all leave here with two ears tonight."
– Former heavyweight champ Mike Tyson, in his one-man Broadway show Mike Tyson: The Undisputed Truth, according to the Huffington Post