Lauren Conrad Is Engaged & More Wedding News from Hollywood
From musicians to actors to reality stars, here's who said "I do" this weekend
Wedding bells rang loud and clear in Hollywood this weekend.
From engagement announcements on blogs to celebrating nuptials months later, here’s who said (and will say) “I do”:
• Rose McGowan Marries Davey Detail: The Charmed actress wed the artist on Saturday in Los Angeles, wearing a Monique Lhuillier gown as 60 guests looked on. Get all the details.
• Lauren Conrad’s Going to be a Bride!: The former reality television star got engaged to boyfriend William Tell. She shared the big news on her blog, writing she was “beyond thrilled” and even shared a photo of her stunning ring. See her sparkler.
• No "Blurred Lines" Here: Pharrell Williams Is a Married Man!: Williams said “I do” to model and designer Helen Lasichanh in a secret French ceremony in August, but the couple partied it up in Miami on Saturday, according to various reports. Think the deejay played "Get Lucky"?
• Greg Louganis Weds Johnny Chaillot: The Olympic diver added some more gold to his collection of medals with a wedding band on Saturday. “It was amazing because I have so many people from all facets of my life here,” Louganis said. Dive deep into their love story.
• More Roses than Guns for Matt Sorum: Saturday rocked for former Guns N’ Roses drummer Sorum, who tied the knot with Adriane “Ace” Harper in Palm Springs as their famous friends looked on. See who made the guest list.
• Ben Feldman’s Mad for Michelle Mulitz: Mad Men actor Ben Feldman wed Michelle Mulitz in Maryland in front of friends and family, including CNN’s Wolf Bliter and Veep‘s Reid Scott. See what Feldman has to say about his big day.