10 Best Quotes This Week
"Dear sorry body-shamers, I looked HOT in that dress. And if you hate it, don't buy it. But please get a hobby. XOXO Ariel #EmbraceYourBody"
– Ariel Winter, responding to body shamers who critiqued her cutout graduation dress, on Instagram
"I was told I was too old to play her. Tobey [Maguire] and I are basically the same age. I was like, 'Oh, okay, that's what I've signed up for.' "
– Elizabeth Banks, on being rejected for the role of Mary Jane Watson in the original Spider-Man film, to Glamour UK
"I was celebrating my body. It's nice to have a nice curve and not look like you're starving to death."
– Blake Lively, defending her, to Shade 45
"I had a fear of being naked in front of others and a fear of being judged. So to me, overcoming that is the biggest thing. Someone may look at me and think, 'Why would you have insecurity?' Well, this is real life and I'm human, and these are the things that I deal with that many others might deal with."
– Dwyane Wade, on conquering body insecurities to go naked on the cover of ESPN The Magazine, in its Body Issue
"Wait you didn't think I would forget about National Selfie Day! DUH"
– Kim Kardashian West, posting a scantily clad selfie in honor of the, on Instagram
"Andy Cohen makes fun of me, and says it's like, Katniss Everdeen's 'hair on fire.' I don't blend in a crowd very well. People used to say to me I'm prematurely gray, but that doesn't happen anymore. I've caught up with myself."
– Anderson Cooper, on his signature silver fox look, to Kelly Ripa on Live! with Kelly