10 Best Celeb Quotes This Week
"I'm only tolerating this because you look like this."
– Jimmy Kimmel, after Chrissy Teigen's magic-trick fail, on his late-night show
"My dad told me early on. He said, 'Son, we're both ugly.' And he goes, 'You work on your personality. It builds character.' "
– Marc Anthony, sharing advice from his father, on The Meredith Vieira Show
"I would love to get married this summer, but I'm going to be too busy promoting my male stripper movie!"
– Magic Mike XXL's Joe Manganiello, joking about delaying his upcoming nuptials to fiancée Sofia Vergara, to Page Six
"My wearing my hair in locs on an Oscar red carpet was to showcase them in a positive light, to remind people of color that our hair is good enough. To me locs are a symbol of strength and beauty, almost like a lion's mane."
– Zendaya, responding to Giuliana Rancic's controversial comments about her Oscars hair, on Instagram
"Look! I'm more interesting than the Oscars while plunked on my couch eating chips. MY SPIRIT WILL NOT BE IGNORED."
– Jim Carrey, on his impersonator's recent appearance at the Czech Republic Oscars equivalent, on Twitter
"Isn't that a good wig? Ten grand!"
– Julianna Margulies, dishing on her hair from The Good Wife, to David Letterman
"Back to school."
– Ben Savage, reuniting at John Adams High School with Boy Meets World costar Will Friedle, on Instagram